Friday, November 15, 2013

My Conversation with Adam Sandler

If I could chose one person to have a conversation with, it would be Adam Sandler. The reason I would chose Adam Sandler is because he seems to have such a busy life. Adam Sandler is a known by many people for acting in several movies. Another reason why I would want to have a conversation with him, is because he seems like a funny person, and also a really nice person.




What I would try to talk about with Adam is, I would ask him about his life, how he became interested in starting  an acting career, and why he loves it so much. I would also ask about what its like to work in movies with other celebrities. I would ask some of his favorite things to do besides acting. I would want to have him ask me things maybe he would want to know about my life. I would tell him how funny I think he is in all of his movies, and how great of an actor he is. I would also tell him how much I love him and his movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment