Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Stranded- part 2

Tent- $99.50
Pocket knife- $14.56
Three cases of water- $4.99 -$14.97
29 packs of top ramen- $1.00 - $29.00
Outdoor survival magnesium stone flint fire starter- $3.01
Blanket-$18.79
Cooler-$24.99

Total- 204.82

The reason I chose all of the objects to bring with me if I was on a deserted island, is because these objects would be important to have. I would need all of these items to survive, I would need a tent to stay in for coverage in case of rain. A pocket knife incase I need to hunt or cut things down. Three cases of water incase I get dehydrated. I would get 29 packs of top ramen because i could use one pack to last about 4 days and I would not nee to eat every day. A stone flint started because I would stay warm. A blanket to keep warm, or I could use as a pillow. A cooler to keep the water in to stay some what cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment