Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Purpose.

What is my true purpose in life?
I believe that I was put on the earth for a reason. I believe that I do have a purpose in life. My purpose isn`t just to be here, its to be honorable and truthful, but you`re also here to make achievement`s and to do it fearlessly. Some people believe that they don`t have a purpose in life, almost a lot of people feel that way. I once believed that I didn`t have a purpose to be here. I made mistakes and wasn`t choosing the right path. I really changed my point of view on how I look at my life, or just life in general. I know that I have a purpose to be here. My purpose in my life is to, no matter how hard things are I always need to try my best. I want to complete goals in my life that I have set in my mind. I want to be a faithful and trust worthy person not only to my family, but to everyone. I want to help people thru out my life. I want to live in this world, and know, that I have a purpose to be here.

So my true purpose in life, is really to exspeirence life in all sort of forms, and to live consciously at all times. I will walk with power and truth for as long as I`m here. Lastly I will live my life with the people I love and cherish whatever is special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment