Monday, November 18, 2013

My Top Five

Food




5.) Pizza - Pizza is one of the most common foods to order or something for a party. I love pizza because it`s all the same, but it can taste so different. There are so many types of pizza. Its such a quick and easy food to get and it taste good. I can also get sick of it very easily. 

4.) Yogurt - I love yogurt, but I don`t like it too much to have it be my top favorite. I love it because you could mix any fruit or oat into it, and still have it taste amazing. Also yogurt is a very healthy food.

3.) Chicken Tenders - Chicken tenders are my third choice because I love them but I can get sick of them really fast. Chicken fingers are a good appetizer to have at a restaurant. They taste good, and are also a good food for kids.

2.) Buffalo Wings -I chose buffalo wings as my second choice because I love spicy foods. I also think that the way you eat buffalo wings is really cool because it`s a finger food. There also delicious and I could eat them day. 

1.) Mac n` cheese - I chose man n` cheese as my first choice because I love the taste of it. I also have loved mac n` cheese since I was younger. I pretty much love anything with cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment