Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Perseverance

If I had to chose to be given $50, or $100 in one year, I would definitely chose to take the $100 because, I feel the longer I would wait, the more I would get in return. The longer I wait the more special receiving the $100 would be.

Some of my long term goals in life is defiantly to be successful. I have set so many goals in my life, some of them are complicated, and some of them are easy. One of my goals is to have a successful job, and to make good money. I want to become a professional soccer player, I could start that by becoming a soccer coach for different collages, and find as many teams I can. I want to have a family, I want three kids, and a good husband in a good house. How I can complete most of these is by staying strong to myself. Also I need to stay on top of my school work and grades. I need to make good choices and stay on a good path. I want to stay healthy and fit, and I could stay dedicated to working out, and eating healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment